Free Shipping on $45+
Best gifts on a budget
There are many ways to show you care for someone. Gift giving during the holidays is one of many traditions we use to show the love. While receiving is fun, our favorite gifts aren't those that sparkle or cause the jaw to drop when you spot the price. Rather, we love presents with meaning and purpose. It's about knowing what she loves and then giving her something that supports her passion. Our best gifts of the season are functional, fashionable and don't break the bank. Checkout our round up of best gifts on a budget! For under 20 bucks, you can bring joy to all sorts of soles.
- Grip socks - If they love studio fitness they will most likely need barre socks or yoga socks to keep their feet in place and looking good.
- Casual socks - This time of year calls for warm feet and cool shoes. Brighten her boots with fashion socks that spread love and their toes.
- Lolo sport socks - All bliss and no blisters during every run, walk and training she does. These soft socks wick away moisture and prevent blisters between toes -- all for a sweet price.
- Dance socks – Give her the best and newest dance socks out there. Dancers love the colors, the fit and the leather pad of the Plie and Releve socks.
- Grip gloves – This gift lets her know that you want to protect her. Slipping hands are no joke! These vibrant grip gloves keep her hands and body safe on the yoga mat, reformer, spin bike and in the weight room.
- Knee high leg warmers – Dress her legs in sweater style that works year round to warm her up. She can layer with barre socks, with boots and with her favorite sandals.
- Compression socks – The perfect gift for the guy and girl who runs a lot or travels far. Compression socks work hard to reduce recovery time and swelling in the legs.
- Thigh high leg warmers – With shorts or over leggings, these leg warmers are the coolest way to say warm in dance, barre and Pilates class.
- Holiday gift box – If they love ToeSox they’ll love this value-priced trio of Holiday ToeSox.